|Every participant whose paper has been accepted for oral or poster
presentation, can submit a full paper for the Proceedings.
There will be a separate review process for the Proceedings.
The deadline for contributions for the Proceedings is at the
conference, September 21, 2006. Please bring the following:
1. A hardcopy of your full paper.
2. A CD-ROM or floppy disk containing the LaTeX source files
for your paper.
The proceedings will appear in a series of
The papers for the Proceedings have to be in the following format.
1. Single-column format in black-on-white.
2. Length for contributed papers: 8 pages, length for invited
speakers: 12 pages.
3. Use the LaTeX styles from Springer (see below).
Technical instructions and LaTeX macros for the preparation of your
available from Springer's website('contributed books, proceedings and
similar) or download the following zip archive
For technical questions about the Proceedings, please do not hesitate to
contact the production editor at Springer, Leonie Kunz, at
Please do not contact the Conference organisation for technical
questions about the Proceedings, since we probably have to ask the
question to Springer anyway.