PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computational Neuroscience, 2013-2018, under the supervision of Prof. Daniel IOAN.
- Numerical Modeling Laboratory, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Room: EA D07
Main areas of interests
- Computational Neuroscience
- Numerical Methods
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Systems Biology
- Graph Theory
- Optimization Methods
- Educational Software
- Ruxandra Bărbulescu, Aurel-Sorin Lup, Gabriela Ciuprina, Daniel Ioan, A. Egemen Yilmaz,
"Intelligent Particle Swarm Optimization of Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage devices",
2014 International Symposium on Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering (ISFEE), pp.1,4, 28-29 Nov. 2014, Online version
- Ruxandra Bărbulescu and Daniel Ioan, "Multi-scale and reduced modelling of biological systems,"
2015 9th International Symposium on Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (ATEE), pp.597-602, 7-9 May 2015, Online version
- Mihai Popescu, Aurel-Sorin Lup, Ruxandra Bărbulescu, Gabriela Ciuprina and Daniel Ioan,
"Using Object Oriented Data Structures for Optimizing MEMS Devices on Parallel Computers”,
The 17th International Symposium on Electromagnetic Fields in Mechatronics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 2015, pp. 1-4. ISBN: 978-84-606-9102-0.
- Ruxandra Bărbulescu, "Simulation of electric potential in 3D neuronal axon”,
IEEE International Symposium on Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering 2016, ISFEE2016, June 30 – July 2, ISBN: 978-1-4673-9574-8. Online version
- Gabriela Ciuprina, Daniel Ioan, Aurel-Sorin Lup, Mihai Popescu, Ruxandra Bărbulescu and Alexandra Ştefănescu,
"Coupled multiphysics-RF reduced models for MEMS”, 2016 IEEE 1st International Conference on Power Electronics,
Intelligent Control and Energy Systems, ICPEICES 2016, July 04–06, at Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India, pp.1-7. Online version
- Ruxandra Bărbulescu, Daniel Ioan, Jean Ciurea, "Simple 1D Models for Neuro-signals Transmission along Axons",
Proceedings of the 9th International Conference and Exposition on Electrical and Power Engineering (EPE 2016), pp. 313-319, OCT 20-22, 2016, Iasi Romania. Online version
- Daniel Ioan, Ruxandra Bărbulescu, Jean Ciurea, Gabriela Ciuprina, Syrek Przemyslaw, "Simple hierarchical models of the Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation",
2017 10TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED TOPICS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (ATEE), Pages: 398-403. Online version
- Przemyslaw Syrek and Ruxandra Bărbulescu, "Parametric curves to trace the TMS coils windings".
2017 10TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED TOPICS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (ATEE), Pages: 386-391. Online version
- Ruxandra Bărbulescu, Daniel Ioan, Gabriela Ciuprina, “Modeling the Saltatory Conduction in Myelinated Axons by Order Reduction”,
20th International Conference on Neuroinformatics and Computational Neuroscience, ICNCN 2018, August 27-28.
- 2013-2018: PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computational Neuroscience, Numerical Modeling group (LMN), Faculty of Electrical Engineering, POLITEHNICA University of Bucharest
- 2009-2011: Master in Integrated Information Systems, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
- 2004-2009: Bachelor's studies in Automatic Control, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest